Degrees and Certificates
Regardless of what your educational and career goals are, UNM-Taos offers courses and programs designed to help you succeed.
Click on the links below to download the Degree Sheet to see what courses are required.
Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education (ECED)
- Associate of Arts in Fine Art
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Associate of Arts in Pre-Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Digital Media Arts (DMA)
Associate of Science (AS)
- Associate of Science in Education
- Associate of Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Associate of Science in Pre-Science
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Mini Certificate in Networking and Linux
- Certificate in 3D Printing
- Certificate in Business Computers
- Certificate in Community Health
- Certificate in Construction Technology
- Certificate Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Certificate in Dental Assisting
- Commercial Driver's License Certificate
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Certificate in Digital Graphic Design
- Certificate in EMT Basic
- Certificate in EMT Intermediate
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Holistic Health and Healing Arts
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Human Services
- Certificate in Information Technology Support
- Certificate in Integrative Massage Therapy
- Certificate in Office Technology
- Certificate in Structural Integration
- Certificate in Woodworking
AA - Associate of Arts: Two-year* transfer degree with general education and pre-major coursework.
AS - Associate of Science: Two-year* transfer degree with general education and pre-major coursework.
AAS - Associate of Applied Science: Two-year* degree leading to employment or continued study.
CERT - Academic Certificate: One-year* program leading to employment or continued study.