All lottery applications should be mailed to Tracy Jaramillo at email@example.com
We respect all children by treating them as capable intelligent individuals, setting and meeting individual goals based on their own interests and providing a safe and nurturing environment for exploration and discovery.
We Believe Every Child:
- Is a capable and competent being
- Is a unique and complex learner
- Is deserving of an environment that nurtures the whole child.
- Learns through child-initiated, child-directed, educator-supported play
- Is a social being who learns through the development of relationships and collaboration with peers and adults
- Is by nature a creative and curious researcher and learns best through hands-on exploration that is relevant to his or her experiences
- Deserves trust, respect, and meaningful relationships to facilitate confidence and healthy risk taking
- Has diverse strengths rooted in his or her family’s unique culture, heritage, language and beliefs.
- Is a subject of rights, a whole citizen from birth, worthy of citizenship in the world
- Possesses hundreds of languages with which to describe their beliefs and experiences, and with which to express their learning. To respect and respond to cultural diversity
Welcome to the UNM‐Taos Kid’s Campus Center for Early Learning. The Kid's Campus serves children 6 weeks to 5 years of age. We are licensed by the New Mexico Children Youth and Families Department and participate in the Aim‐High quality rating system. We are pleased to be able to serve you and your child. UNM‐Taos Kid’s Campus opened in spring of 2008 through a grant funded by Daniel’s Foundation.
Kid’s Campus is located at UNM‐Taos Klauer Campus 1157 State Rd 110 Ranchos de Taos NM 87557 in the Kid’s Campus Building. Our state of the art facility was built with funds from two grants from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. We look forward to serving you and your child and hope that this proves to be a rewarding experience for the entire family.