School of Nursing Applicants
The TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) will be administered in February and April to applicants for the Nursing cohort beginning August 2018.
Friday, February 16, 2018, at 8:15 a.m.
Friday, February 16, 2018, at 12:45 p.m.
Friday, April 20, 2018, at 8:15 a.m.
Friday, April 20, 2018, at 12:45 p.m.
To reserve a spot for the February dates:
Send an email to email@example.com
Barb Wiard, UNM-Taos School of Nursing.
TEAS Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
TEAS Time: 8:15 a.m. or 12:45 p.m.
The exam will take place at the UNM-Taos Klauer campus in the Computer Lab.
There is a morning session and an afternoon session.
The morning session begins at 8:15.
Report to CASA at 8:00 to sign in.
The afternoon session begins at 12:45.
Report to CASA at 12:30 to sign in.
- Bring a valid picture ID (driver license).
- Bring your credit/debit card to pay for the exam.
- Leave all of your belongings (except your credit/debit card) in the lockers provided.
- NOTHING is allowed in the computer lab (except your credit/debit card).
- Calculators, paper, notes, food, etc. are not
At the beginning of the session you will register and pay ($58) for the exam on line with your credit/debit card.
The exam will begin immediately after that.
The exam consists of four sections:
- Reading 53 questions, 64 minutes
- Math 36 questions, 54 minutes
- Science 53 questions, 63 minutes
- English 28 questions, 28 minutes
There will be a 10 minute break after the Math section.
An additional hint: Kathleen Knoth (UNM-Taos Library Director) has TEAS prep materials, both printed and on-line.
Please contact Barb Wiard if you need further information.
Administrative Assistant, School of Nursing
University of New Mexico-Taos