Welcome to the OET Homepage
The Office of Educational Technology is a part of the Department of Instruction. The OET is primarily responsible for the technical support of all students and faculty using the institutionally supported technology for enhanced, hybrid, and online courses. OET supports all faculty with instructional design including ADA compliance (see Institutional Policy). OET services include:
- Support of UNM’s Learning Management System (Blackboard Learn)
- Course Planning and Instructional Design
- Technical support of online teaching and learning technologies
- Online course evaluation and assessment
- Classroom technology support and instruction for faculty
- Mediasite technology support and instruction for faculty
Documentation for Students
This documentation covers UNM Learn, the University’s online learning environment for academic courses. Student documentation, FAQs, how-tos and other information can be found here.
Documentation for Faculty
This documentation covers UNM Learn, the University’s online learning environment for academic courses. Faculty documentation, FAQs, how-tos and other policy information can be found here.
Sample Syllabi and Other Policy Information
- Classroom Behavior and Learner Discipline
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Reporting and Learner Policy
- Instructor Evaluation
- Course Design
Please see the links below for information related to a state’s responsibilities to offer distance education:
State Requirements for Distance Education: http://online.unm.edu/legal/state-authorization.html
Authorization Status for Each State: http://online.unm.edu/online-programs/programs-by-state.html
OET Contact Info
The Office of Educational Technology is located within the Department of Academic Affairs at Taos Pueblo Hall West (TSPH-W).
Erin Duddy: Distance Education Coordinator 575-737-3751 email@example.com