Integrative Health and Medical Massage
Integrative Health and Medical Massage encompases varies modalities of training preparing students to meet requirements for state licensure and offer effective treatment in:
- holistic studies,
- art therapy,
- yoga therapy and yoga teacher,
- medical massage,
- tai qi and martial arts,
- and ayurveda.
Emphasis is placed on personal development and selfcare. Students may choose to complete certification as a:
- Holistic Studies and Healing Arts Practicioner (Yoga Instructor), or
- Certificate in Integrative Massage Therapy (650 hour program and 1000 hour combines with HHHA certificate),
- or complete an associates degree or bachelors of understudies Integrative Health with the University of New Mexico-Taos.
For more information feel free to contact the Directors of our program for specific program content and to apply to UNM-Taos you must contact Student Services.
For more information on BUS Integrative Health track please contact Extended University at (575) 758-2828. For admissions to UNM-Taos please contact Students Services and Financial Aid at (575) 737-6200.
Kirstie Segarra, Ph.D., LMT, RMTI, E-RYT, Director of Integrative Massage
Holistic Health and Healing Arts
- Kirstie Segarra, Ph.D., LMT, RMTI, E-RYT, - student advisor for the massage program, - email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Grier LMT - student advisor for the yoga program - email at email@example.com
- Jean Ellis-Sankari MSW - email at firstname.lastname@example.org student advisor for Holistic Health and Healing Arts
- Ana Chavez, Sobadora
- Heidi Gates, LMT
- Daniel Eagle, LMT
- Miriam Forunda, MA
- Heidi Gates, LMT
- Angelika Koch, DNM
- Lucy McCall, Herbalist
- Ginger Mongiello, MA
- Sean Murphy, MFA
- Antonio “Tony” Quintana, LMT
- Patrick Shaw, LMT
- Robert Stewart, LMT
- Ben Teitelbaum, DOM
- William “Ganesh” Veal, DC